This past weekend, MyCntdwn took a step forward. I sent a new build of it to Apple’s TestFlight. It’s the first time a MyCntdwn build has been uploaded to TestFlight in years.
This doesn’t really mean anything is going to happen with it. I just wanted to upload a new build so that I can test things on multiple devices in a (more) real world environment.
Once I downloaded the TestFlight build, I immediately found 5 or 6 bugs. My iCloud syncing also didn’t work. But at least that gives me some important information. It gives me plenty of things to look into.
I haven’t had a lot of time to invest in MyCntdwn so far this month. I’ve got another app (through work) which is shipping very soon and has captured most (if not all) of my attention. I hope things change soon. Either that, or I’ll be totally burnt out on dev work and need to just sit and stare at the wall for a while.
Either way, I’m happy with this latest step. It’s a step. It means that I’m moving forward and continuing with the process.