I’ve finally beaten the Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas adventure on Heroic. It’s been a huge pain in the butt, but I did it.
Here are the decks that I’ve used.
- Anub’‘Rekhan: Did this before I started tracking
- Grand Widow Faerlina: Zoolock Warlock - Not sure where I got this, but I recreated on Hearthpwn.
- Maexxna: Heroic Maexxna
- Noth the Plaguebringer: Noth by Fatigue (Heroic)
- Heigan the Unclean: Noth & Heigan HC Freeze mage
- Loatheb: Heroic Loatheb
- Instructor Razuvious: Lengah’s Heroic Razuvious Priest
- Gothik the Harvester: Anti Gothik
- Baron Rivendare: Heroic Four Horsemen - Priest
- Patchwerk: Anti-Patchwerk Mage
- Grobbulus: Heroic Grobbulus Freeze Mage
- Gluth: Vargâs’s F2P Gluth Mage Secret Deck
- Thaddius: Heroic Thaddius - A variant on We_Are_Ven0m’s Heroic Thaddius Slayer deck.
I think I’ll tackle The League of Explorers on Heroic next. I’ve already finished The League of Explorers on Normal and the Class challenges. I haven’t even finshed Blackrock Mountain on Normal yet, so I may save that for last.