I finished it! Finally!
After finishing both Curse of Naxxramas and The League of Explorers on Heroic, I needed to wrap things up. I just so happen to finish LOE with only one boss fight left in Blackrock Mountain. It took me a few days to beat Maloriak on heroic, but I did it.
Honestly, at the end of this process I hated fighting these bosses. It’s probably not the wisest idea to tackle these like I did (all in a row). But I wanted to finish them before Whisper of the Old Gods expansion came out (next Tuesday).
Don’t get me wrong, some of the fights were a lot of fun figuring out how to beat them on heroic. But fights like Maloriak were just plain evil.
As before, here are the decks that I used to tackle this adventure. It was tough and there are a lot of bosses.
- The Grim Guzzler: BRM 1-1 HC Grim Guzzler
- High Justice Grimstone: High Justice Grimstone / Dark Iron Arena Heroic…- modified
- Emperor Thaurissan: Emperor Thaurissan Heroic Guide
- Garr: Heroic Garr
- Baron Geddon: Ridiculously Cheap and Easy Baron Geddon (Priest)
- Majordomo Executus: [Heroic Ragnaros] made easy - modified
- Highlord Omokk: Highlord Omokk Heroic - modified
- General Drakkisath: Heroic Drakkisath cheese win
- Rend Blackhand: Heroic Rend Blackhand Hunter
- Razorgore the Untamed: Silenced EGGS
- Vaelastrasz the Corrupt: Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Heroic
- Chromaggus: Cheap Heroic Chromaggus Buff Priest
- Lord Victor Nefarius: [Hearoic] Lord Victor Nefarius
- Omnotron Defense: Heroic Omnotron - Turn 6 Kill Combo
- Maloriak: Easy Maloriak Abuse (Goldshire OP)
- Atramedes: Heroic Atramedes Freeze Mage
- Nefarian: Heroic Nefarian Skip Onyxia OTK
Of all of the adventure heroic cardbacks, this one is my favorite. This is the one I originally wanted and now I finally have it.
I’m so glad I’m done with the adventures for now. Now I just wait for the expansion to come out in a few days.