Earlier this month, I mentioned that I had borrowed a book from the library. I was a little nervous about being able to finish the book within the two weeks I had.
I didn't finish Billy Summers. I made it about 35% through. Yesterday, I renewed the book for another two weeks. I hope to finish the book this time.
If I only made it through 35%, how am I going to finish the other 65% in two weeks? During the first two weeks, we had a lot going on. The Phillies were in the World Series, the Union was in the MLS cup playoffs. Those are over now. I should have some extra time to read, at least until the World Cup starts this coming weekend.
So far the book is pretty good. I really hope that I can finish within the next two weeks. Wish me luck!